Something that pisses me off more than anything is when people claim they are 'Hackers' 99.9% of people who say this really aren't and are in fact huge faggots who have no idea what a hacker is.
It pisses me off.
So the story at short is:
- some girl is playing an android game on her moms phone.
- she turns the clock foward in an attempt to exploit the game code.
- it works, like it has for the last 20 years on almost every single device.
- She then goes to the press and claims she's a hacker under the name CyFi.
- And she claims that she discovered this exploit that has been used since WAY before the development of android.
....seriously.... fuck people, being called a hacker for finding an exploit that is blatantly obvious?
Also, the fact that this is the story that ran from the researchers that went to the conference just goes to show how successful DEFCON for kids is.