Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Motivational Slump.


My eighteenth birthday is scheduled in 6 days; no clue where my life is heading.

I've been dabbling in a little here and a little there my whole life, and so far I am left with no idea of how to go about. I have few if any goals, and am left to rot with nothing to work forward for. School seems pointless to me, due to the lack of perspective to see what I'm gaining from succeeding in school. That coupled with the fact that I have no idea what I'm meant to do or something to make use of myself with, leaves me lacking the necessary motivation to achieve.

So I'm about to celebrate a day that resembles my welcoming of adulthood, with no plans for the future, no idea of how to succeed and emptiness where my drive for success should be.

I guess the strippers will be interesting.