Monday, January 17, 2011

Insomnia


I wasn't actually going to do this today, but when I was playing DC Universe the servers crashed so I decided I would type this up really quick.

Insomnia influences extensive brain action and thoroughly thought out ideas. Whenever I have one of my insomnia attacks, I always come up with some sort of idea or theory and end up pondering that subject for several hours. Also, many famous, well educated, people also had insomnia, including Charles Darwin, Benjamin Franklin, Mark Twain, Napoleon, and Einstein. I don't believe that the fact that most of society's greatest scientists and artists were mostly consisted of insomniacs. Now I know for a fact that when I'm well rested my critical thinking skills are a lot less than when I'm tired.

Just an Idea to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment