Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Time for Progress.


Enfeebled in time, unable to conjure forth enough motivation to complete simple everyday tasks. I lie rotting in a stale period of stagnation, unmotivated to develop causing an inability to succeed. I have several paths through life to choose from. As one door opens and others swing shut, I lie undisturbed, unknowingly getting passed by the generations before me. So smart, yet so dumb, why do I let my ability wither? The ability to easily succeed at anything I put my mind to, anyone would want that but there can only be one. However the curse, an incapability to be willed into using my intellect.

I lack structure, something to keep me on a route to progress myself into my intended being.

The military, they will fix me.

No comments:

Post a Comment